This question has been flagged
7 Replies

I want to disable automatic mail sending after an invoice,Sale Order or purchase validation?

I've found this :http://anybox.fr/blog/openerp-6.1-supprimer-lenvoi-de-mail-automatique but that break the invoice workflow and the system still send mail.

I can't use the opt_use for this because I want to send email for marketing campaign.

I don't find where the mail is send in the source code. someone can tell me where it is or how I can disable this?

I found many question about this problem but no one answer work with me.

I work on OpenERP v7.0

EDIT: I try to use opt_out but it doesn't work at all. I don't understand how it's working.

Discard
Best Answer

For me works this way in Odoo 8, for automatic sending emails in sale orders confirmed:

• go to "Settings / Technical / Email / Subtypes"

• select "Sales Order Confirmed"

• uncheck "Default" option

Discard

It has been already unchecked and its still working

Best Answer

Hello

Try below code to avoid email notification when try to create new record (version 10.0)

For example if you want to create new task but disable email notification to follower you can reference below code

task = super(Task, self.with_context(mail_notrack=True)).create(vals)

Hope this help you.

Best Thanks,

Ankit H Gandhi

Discard
Best Answer

Hello

If your talking about automatic email sent after you confirm order or invoice. Get in debug mode (in the about openerp window). Then go in the sale order tree. Next to the title there is a combox box. At the end of the list there is edit workflow. In the workflow in diagram view double click on the line between bubble and you will find one that triger an action for email. Remove the action and you will be done. I can't tell you witch one I have remove it!

Discard
Author

The mail is sent when a Invoice/SaleOrder/Purchase is in Open state. The action are (cf invoice):"action_date_assign()"
"action_move_create()"
"action_number()"
"invoice_validate()".
I don't know which is the good one.

Best Answer

Ankit H Gandhi's answer worked for me :) thanks

Discard
Best Answer

We had  the  same  problem  but  the  previous  suggestion  of  disabling  the  'default'  checkbox  on  the  email subtype  didn't  work  for  us.  

We  eventually found  a  way  with  the  help  of  Odoo  support that  did  work :  

• go to sales application > configuration > quotation template. 
  • open the quotation template  you  are  using
  • go to the confirmation tab, edit and delete the confirmation mail 

This should prevent any emails sending when the sales order is confirmed.

Discard
Best Answer

Look here to disable sending notifications per mail:

https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/2489/

Discard
Best Answer

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/13.0/stop_auto_subscribe_partners/ This module stop customer auto subscription on invoice and orders which results in an email on confirmation 

Discard