Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to deliver an order from two warehouses

By
Robert Lieback
on 7/31/15, 3:28 AM 333 views

How can i deliver a single order with some products in stock of WH A and some products in stock of WH B directly to the customer?

I want to "split" this delivery between the outputs of WH A and WH B and send from there directly to the customer.

i've tried to do things with an virtual warehouse and WH A +B as "subwarehouses", but that doesn't work, cause it still delivers only from one warehouse.

I've tried a few things to get this working. The closest I got was a single DO with WH A as the source location on one line, and WH B as the source location on the second line. What I wanted was two DO's.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 8/3/15, 12:24 PM
Robert Lieback
On 8/3/15, 6:18 AM

My workaround for now is, to set WH B as subelement of WH A/Stock. Now items get available on delivery, but unfortunately still not get split and appear in the output of WH B.

It looks now like this: 

Pysical Location / WH A

Pysical Location / WH A / Stock A

Pysical Location / WH A / Stock A / WH B

Pysical Location / WH A / Stock A / WH B / Stock B

As you see, it's just an ugly workaround, but at least the items show up as available on WH A output ...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/31/15, 3:28 AM
Seen: 333 times
Last updated: 8/5/15, 2:12 AM