This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hi everyone. This might sound stupid but, how to delete a website in the Website application in Odoo 12.0?

I can't see any delete option at Website > Configuration > Settings, just the Create a New Website button. I'm logged in with the default Mitchell Admin user. Am I missing something? 

Thanks in advance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

If you activate the developer mode you can see Website -> Configuration -> Websites, from here you can choose the website and delete it.

Thanks

Discard

Hi! For me is giving the error "The operation cannot be completed: another model requires the record being deleted. If possible, archive it instead.

Model: Pricelist (product.pricelist), Constraint: product_pricelist_website_id_fkey"

But if i try to archive or delete the pricelist asociate for the website is giving me another error:

ith this action, 'webiste.com' website would not have any pricelist available.

and doesn't let me go further!

Any sugestions?

Thanks

Best Answer

1. Activate Developer Mode.

2. Go to the Website Application.

3. Under the Configuration Menu at the Top click on Websites.

4. From the list of websites, select the one you need to delete by marking the check box to the left of the name.

5. In the center menu for the list click the gear icon and select delete.

Hope this helps!

Discard
Best Answer

I did it with sql, with this query
update product_pricelist set selectable='False' where id=1;
Then I deactivated the website of the products where I had them related and after that it let me delete the website. It's awkward, unconventional, insecure, you can make human error, but it works. I hope it works for you, and yes, you need a tool to delete websites, although I think that unpublishing them already works.

Discard
Best Answer

Yah it is working

Discard
Best Answer

Very poor customer support. 

Discard

This is a community forum. If you are a customer, you can revert to the official Odoo support for help.

"Customer"? If you have paid for Odoo Enterprise then your support should come from your Odoo Partner. If you are using the Community (free) version then you hope for support in the community.
Still, if you were pay an Odoo Partner - even if you use community - I bet they could help.