This question has been flagged
1 Reply

good evening I OpenERP v7.0. I want to change the leave approval workflow. To this I added a back transition from the state "confirm" to the initial state "draft." And I put as signal "corrected". How am I added a button to the interface allowing me to go from being "confirmed" status to "draft"?

At the statusbarre I've add the state "Second validation". How can I do to make the highlight to go from state "To approve" to the state "Second validation". In other words, how can I active the second validation and manage the navigation between the states at the statusbarr??

Discard
Author

I've add a button with name ="corrected", but when I click on this button, the state of the workflow is not changed. It stay on state "confirm". So it had to go to state "draft". The same thing happens if I turn the double validation. When I'm connected with a user who has the role of double validation, and I click on "Validate" button, the state of the workflow remains in "To approved" then he should change to "second validation".

What can I do?

Best Answer

Samba,

Add a button with name =signalOfCorrected.

The rest of the things should be managed by conditions and signal forwarding(using right transactions).

Thanks.

Discard
Author

I've add a button with name ="corrected", but when I click on this button, the state is not changed. It stay on state "confirm". So it had to go to state "draft". The same thing happens if I turn the double validation. When I'm connected with a user who has the role of double validation, and I click on "Validate" button, the state remains in "To approved" then he should change to "second validation".

What can I do?

Author

Anyone have an idea?