Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create two puchase invoices, one of 90% and second of 10% of total puchase order value. ?

By
Odoo
on 5/8/16, 3:52 AM 210 views

I m purchasing a products from overseas. There is an agent in between who takes 10% and suppliers keep 90% of total po value.

now, customer raise PO to supplier for 10 line items cost 1000 dollars. Supplier supplied 10 items. Now customer has to pay 900 to supplier and 100 to agent.

So, How to create invoice for 90% of PO Total amount and 10% of PO total amt and pay?

may I know, what is the scenario for this?

Baiju
on 5/8/16, 5:05 AM

Hi baiju ..I added my scenario...

Odoo
on 5/9/16, 9:48 AM
Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 5/9/16, 8:16 AM

Define payment term.But payment term will not create 2 invoice for you but it records journal entry accordingly your payment term date.

By customization may be you can achieve and it create invoices based on supplier payment term(but i don't know proper use case generally we will record invoice once we received invoice from our supplier).

Thanks Pinackin for your reply...I added my scenario.. Can you provide me a proper solution for my scenario..

Odoo
on 5/10/16, 12:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/8/16, 3:52 AM
Seen: 210 times
Last updated: 5/10/16, 12:31 AM