Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create RML Report ?

By
priyankahdp
on 7/15/13, 4:23 AM 2,249 views

I'm going to create report using my module (custom analytic account module). I heard that RML is the easiest way to generate reports.

Please give me a required files list for create that report. ex:-

__openerp__.py
__init__.py

------what are the other files need to create

its easy when you mention sample module (purchase/stock )and give me file names from that. then i can browse them and by the use of that create my own reports for my modules

thanks..

I found 'Edition of RML Reports' module helpful, as you can change it straight on openerp.

Nadeem Ahmed
on 9/6/13, 3:22 AM
Thierry Godin
On 7/15/13, 5:12 AM

Hello,

The best way is the use of the Report Designer Plugin for Open Office. It's available with base_report_designer module. Once the report created, you can make the RML by one clic (There is a button for that in the menu bar)

But you can also send the report directly to your OpenERP database. (See Server Parameters button)

Regards Thierry Godin

thanks dear Godin,, yeah I tried with open office but when I press "send to server" then how to handle remain things..

priyankahdp
on 7/15/13, 5:53 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/15/13, 4:23 AM
Seen: 2249 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM