Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create PO automatically?

By
Yudi
on 4/30/15, 3:53 AM 318 views

I am very new at Odoo and also ERP, so hopefully you can bare with me a bit.

I have products (raw material) X, Y which I set to "Buy" and I have product A which I set to "Manufacture" and has a BOM consisting on X and Y.  All products (A, X, and Y) has re-ordering rule for min 5 and max 25. Then I go to warehouse-run scheduler and it creates Procurements automatically. But it doesn't create the PO for X and Y automatically.  I was expecting that X, Y will be created a Purchase Order automatically, what am I missing here?

The suppliers are defined in products? You have Status=Exception on Warehouse/Schedulers/Procurements list?

zbik
on 4/30/15, 8:04 AM

I replied on the same date as you but wasn't posted. I replied again.

Yudi
on 5/4/15, 4:49 AM
Yudi
On 5/4/15, 4:48 AM

Yes suppliers are all defined in the products that has "can purchased" and routes "buy". Yes the procurements that created has status =exception beside the procurement for manufactur,  which status is running. also I am confused on the product can be purchased then under procurement tab and supply chain route there is buy. What's the difference and how to set it properly 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/30/15, 3:53 AM
Seen: 318 times
Last updated: 5/4/15, 4:49 AM