Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create partner without partner.read privilege

By
Harun Baris Bulut
on 8/15/14, 10:35 AM 622 views

Hi all,

We would like to give openerp accounts to our employee at branches however we dont want them to see customers if those customers are not assigned to them. We used the rules and edited the rules in "Sales / See Own Leads" and successfully made what we want but we have another problem now;

Employees at branches cannot create user and we get "Security restriction (Document type: Partner, Operation: read)" which is logical because we dont let them see partners.

How do you think we can let them create Partner without letting them see partners ?

Thank you

Harun Baris Bulut
On 9/17/14, 3:09 AM

Hi Igor, I dont know if it helps but we do it by using API.

We built a custom page that users can create their own customers and automatically assign them to their account. However to accomplish this users should create customers outside of the OpenERP.

In addition to this I think (!) that if you can create a custom page in OpenERP you can also accomplish this but I dont know how :(

Igor MF
On 9/16/14, 3:28 PM

Bump! I'm too having this problem! Anyone?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/15/14, 10:35 AM
Seen: 622 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM