This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello all,

I know how to create a product who creates task and tracks hours. It work very well. Even with subtasks. All the hours entered by employees in their timesheets are well reported to the associated sale order. (reference : https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/9.0/fr/project/advanced/so_to_task.html)

The problem :

In the sale order, the price is ALWAYS the same for all hours worked in a task, no matter which employee works on the task. But my enterprise doesn't want to charge always the same hourly rate to his customer for this task. The hourly rate charged to customer depends on employee who work on the task. And many employees can work on the same task.

What we need :

On the sale order, all the hours worked must appear but with different price depending on the different employees working on the same task.

What would be your orientation to achieve this? Idea?

Many days now I search the best orientation... Don't manage...

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

I believe it does not work and it should not work. You can't have different prices for the same product at the same time for the same customer. You have to use different products in this case.

IMHO it should also not work from legal/economic point of view. How as a customer am I supposed to legally order a service without knowing its price? If you want to ask different prices for a service, you still can create a sales order with different products based "on time and material spent".

Discard
Best Answer

Did you look at the timesheet module and set bililng on timesheet

Discard
Author

I will need more details my dear... What are you talking about? Did I miss something?