This question has been flagged

Hi,

My client is invoiced with 2680$ and he wants to pay it in slices with 200$ each per month. What is the exact way to configure the payment terms of this client? and how can I know how much income will be in the next month considering all clients and all invoices? I read the docs about payment terms but I need more instructions. I'm new to odoo and accounts modules.

Thanks.

Discard

Hello Tessnim ZRAYGA,

i do agree that payment term is not fully suitable to you ,

But one more solution i found is

> Odoo Providing the Enterprise feature named as 'Revenue Recognition' under configuration of accounting menu .

> Here you have to check it and need to Create Default Revenue Type and By selecting same thing in invoice line to .So at the time of

confirming the invoice you will see perfect output as you want ,P.S > Refer below link.

> https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3126946/1bbce8bded21df2628507b0e552603ae

Thanks.

Author

How is this possible in community edition? What can I do to make it work? How can I edit odoo and make my own payment terms possibilities?

Hey @Tessnim ZRAYGA ,

You have two options. Either purchase the enterprise module which containing this functionality OR do contact/Customise it in your community edition from someone (Company/Person) who knows odoo well.