Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create a new Pdf report In Accounting Module ?

Prasoon Gupta
on 6/4/16, 1:10 AM 282 views

In  Accounting>Pdf Reports>General Ledger,TRrial Balance etc these are the reports present in accounting module in odoo 9.0

,i want to add a new pdf report inside pdf report .can any tell me step by step procedure , to create a report inside pdf report in accounting ?

I tried These all

I am very much new to odoo please help

Can you post the problems you faced or the errors ? to get more responses ...

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
on 6/4/16, 5:41 AM
Prasoon Gupta
On 6/6/16, 2:54 AM

thanx ahmad for rply........... my problem is that want to create one report so i did copy paste of all code of trial balance report which is submenu of pdf report of accounting module and i changed template id and template  action id in py file inside  wizard folder  and also changed menu action but it's giving error ...........

QWebException: "'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'" while evaluating
"data['display_account'] == 'all'"      

so can u help me how to solve this problem.. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/4/16, 1:10 AM
Seen: 282 times
Last updated: 6/6/16, 2:54 AM