Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to copy messages in oe_chatter of OpenERP

By
Nanie BE
on 10/17/14, 8:48 AM 766 views

I want that all messages with attachements written manually in the purchase order are copied automatically in the quotation generated.

How to proceed?

Thanks.

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 10/20/14, 7:59 AM

Nanie, the numbering is controlled by Sequence (Settings >> Technical >> Sequences and Identifiers).  You need to define a different sequence for each object that requires it for each company.

In this case, the numbering is not continuous but each company has its own numbering system. My goal is if one member of company A make a PO it will number with PO001 for example. ANd after a PO by company B will be PO002.

Nanie BE
on 10/20/14, 8:55 AM

Sorry, Thanks!

Nanie BE
on 10/20/14, 9:59 AM

It is unusual (at least in my country), but I guess you can just remove the Company information from the sequence so that it can be used across all companies.

Ivan
on 10/21/14, 9:42 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/17/14, 8:48 AM
Seen: 766 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM