Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to configure the delivery costs for the e-commerce apps?

michel Guénard
on 3/12/15, 12:45 PM 2,042 views

I just created a new product; and published it on the website

The e-commerce shop is showing 3 lines defining shipping conditions for this product : costs = 0 and delays.

Although I have not set up anything in this respect!

I was not able to find out where these conditions appearing on the product page (website) are configured!

Can someone explain or direct me to documentation?

Zura Tsiklauri

--Zura Tsiklauri--
| 5 2 6
Tbilisi, Georgia
--Zura Tsiklauri--
Zura Tsiklauri
On 3/13/15, 5:49 AM

You should create a delivery method. Go to Warehouse->Configuration->Delovery Methods->Create a Delivery Method. Give a Method Name, company, and Price.

Ok I know this process; but it does not explain - in the absence of such parameters - from where my Odoo website is publishing delivery delays!! it is a mystery.

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 3/13/15, 6:53 AM

these 3 lines appearing on the web site are hard coded into the html page. They can be removed or edited using the html editor from the web site

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 12/6/15, 9:00 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/12/15, 12:45 PM
Seen: 2042 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM