This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I have a senario, there is a parent comapny A , and two child compnay B and compnay C, they have there own charts of accounts configure.

Now i have created Warehouse for compnay B and company C and have there own stock location.

I have to move stock from Warehouse B to wearhouse C.

Is it possible in odoo8, or is there a customize module to accompllish the above task.???

Thanks 

Discard
Best Answer

I think, in the real world, you cannot create a cross-company transaction.  What you can do is to treat Company C as the Customer of Company B and then create a DO at Company B, then create Incoming Shipment at Company C.  This way, the valuation journal, etc. will be proper.

Discard
Author

Can we automate it like, if Company B creates a DO then an Automatic Incoming Shipment is generated in the company C . Or we need to customize it ???

You might be able to customize it, but I would be very reluctant to do so. The reason is not technical, mostly related to the applicable law and procedures. I'd image that you could create a DO, then change the login users's company_id, then create the IS in the new company.