This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I have been trawling the forum as well as Google but could not find an answer to how I can configure the company's rml so that the first page is different to any subsequent page. Simple scenario: We don't want to print the customer address on each page of the delivery advice or of the invoice. The address (amongst other information) should only be on page one. Can someone enlighten me how to achieve this? I looked at different page templates, i.e. "pagetemplate.id=first" and "pagetemplate.id=subsequent". After trying and reading though the code, I think pagetemplate get applied that's defined last. "frames" seem to do some sort of trick, but it is not quite clear yet, how a frame is not printed on page two and any subsequent page. I have seen and read through the thread where "webkit" is suggested as solution, but we'd much rather use the rml report engine.

Cheers, Stefan

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, I have a problem like this.

I too, need a different second site. Have you find a solution for your problem?

Thanks you in advance!

Dirk

Discard
Author

Hi Dirk, we had to postpone this part of the implementation. So, no, we have not found a solution to this problem yet. We'll get to this in the very near future and will pick up out battle sticks again. I will keep you posted.