Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to configure business intelligence for existing instance ?

By
muthunaveen
on 9/3/14, 9:47 AM 1,143 views

hi friends,

How to install and configure business intelligence for the existing database which the data is available ?

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 9/4/14, 1:54 AM

Cubes (pivot table) are native in Odoo version 8. If you are in version 8, you have nothing to do to benefit from these reports natively. If you are on a preceeding version, you'll need to upgrade.

Thats great to know Fabien, i was looking for such a reply exactly. Rt now am in version 7.0 stand alone version installed in ubuntu 12.4 , can you brief me how can i do an ugrade to fetch that BI functionality. I m exploring Qlikview, Tablu, SAP BO, Pentaho for data analytics. Would be great to hear if you have included few of those OLAP in the built in versions

muthunaveen
on 9/4/14, 2:49 AM
Ali Zuaby
On 9/3/14, 11:29 AM

question is bit general but if you need to create BI data cubes you may use pentaho cube designer ( you can find many detaild info here about that) or jasper report.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/3/14, 9:47 AM
Seen: 1143 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM