This question has been flagged
1 Reply

On POS page, said "It's full integration with the company inventory and accounting, gives you real time statistics and consolidations amongst all shops without the hassle of integrating several applications."

Since spent a lot time to figure out and still can not get it, I am really looking forward you guys reply.

Discard
Best Answer

POS is an integral piece of OpenEPR. POS will decrease stock inventory, create financial entries when purchases are done via the POS interface which in turn updates all the other modules of openerp (Warehouse, sale, accounting). In other words, transactions in POS will automatically update all the other module in OpenERP.

Discard

Are you sure about sales? To me it looks like POS Orders are separated from Sale orders, neither you can use the Sales Analysis for POS sales. There POS Orders Analysis which is more basic

I see what you mean but I think it's all about journals. I set my POS payment method to hit the sales journal and I only have one of them. I will check it out again to make sure.

Author

I started a new implement from http://openerp.com, configed chart of accounts as General Product-Based Business of USA. Then I tried POS, no any transaction record show up. What else I need to setup?

Author

With demo data, pos working good. Without, just not work.