This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I would like to know if there is an existing module to handle packaging of products for delivery.

We have garments as a product and it is being tracked individually by issuing a serialized product code. But when it gets delivered, these items are put into a box and the box is labeled with all the product code inside it. How does it apply to OpenERP?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

To combine different products in one packaging for delivery in Odoo, you can use the product packaging feature in the Odoo Inventory app. I found a helpful resource that explains how to use this feature step-by-step with screenshots. You can check it out at this link: https://www.cybrosys.com/odoo/odoo-books/odoo-book-v16/inventory/product-packaging/ . It covers how to set up packaging options for a product, create a packaging unit, add a product to a packaging unit, and generate delivery orders with packaging units. While the specific steps and options may vary depending on the version of Odoo you're using, the general concepts should still apply. I hope this helps!"

Regards

Discard