Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to close remaining leaves of fiscal year 2014, and want to update no of days for fiscal year 2015 for employees? OR How to hide the last yesr leave days? Any can help me

By
rosey
on 1/15/15, 3:13 AM 684 views

I had updated leaves,leave type and no of days for each days for the fiscal year 2014. Now we are in 2015 fiscal year, i want to remove remaining leaves for the leave type and want to update new no of days in each leave type.

How can i do that?

ie,

In the last year for an employee named Sam. I have added 6 days for leave type sick leave. At the end of the 2014, he has remaining 1 leave in the sick leave type. Then I allocated 6 days for fiscal year 2015. Now his leave type sick leave is showing 7/12 in the leave request. How can i disable the last year leave? Now he has the only access in "6/6" not 6/12.

hi, I do have the same issue

vinay kumar ballanki
on 1/20/15, 9:59 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/15/15, 3:13 AM
Seen: 684 times
Last updated: 3/23/15, 2:36 AM