Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to change the default parameters in the Price List?

By
ton123
on 4/13/13, 1:06 PM 1,547 views

If I want to have a pricelist I go to Sales/Products/Products and open the menu on the right side of the screen.

In the list there are default values for the pricelist and the quantities.

I have found Sales/Configuaration/Pricelists/Pricelist Versions. I have also found documentation on pricelists: http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/book/6/6_16_Sales/6_16_Sales_pricing.html

However I have no idea if I need to change settings here and if so what need to be set.

Hello, I'm not sure to correctly understand what you want to do... Do you want to associate a pricelist to a product (or customer) by default ? Or do you want to have "default value" automatically filled when you create a new pricelist ? @++ Nicolas

Nicolas C
on 4/13/13, 2:42 PM

I want a list of the products and prices. I have defined alle the products by hand and give them all individual a cost price and a sales price. I now want a list of it.

ton123
on 4/13/13, 7:07 PM

Did you want to just display it on screen or do you want to have an xls or doc or pdf or... file ? I mean do-you want a kinf of 'catalog price list" that could be printed/emailed/... ? Sorry but... the "final goal" is not clear for me :( I prefer to clarify before proposing a possible answer ;o)

Nicolas C
on 4/14/13, 7:29 AM

Yes catalog pricelist if possible including both salesprice and costprice. On the right hand side menu of v6.1 there is in Sales/Products/Products and open the menu on the right side of the screen a button pricelist. There is a dropdownbox to choose the pricelist and prices for quantities (to be filled in) can be choosen..... I want to change the default parameters for this button...

ton123
on 4/14/13, 6:51 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/13/13, 1:06 PM
Seen: 1547 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM