This question has been flagged

If I want to have a pricelist I go to Sales/Products/Products and open the menu on the right side of the screen.

In the list there are default values for the pricelist and the quantities.

I have found Sales/Configuaration/Pricelists/Pricelist Versions. I have also found documentation on pricelists: http://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/book/6/6_16_Sales/6_16_Sales_pricing.html

However I have no idea if I need to change settings here and if so what need to be set.

Discard

Hello, I'm not sure to correctly understand what you want to do... Do you want to associate a pricelist to a product (or customer) by default ? Or do you want to have "default value" automatically filled when you create a new pricelist ? @++ Nicolas

Author

I want a list of the products and prices. I have defined alle the products by hand and give them all individual a cost price and a sales price. I now want a list of it.

Did you want to just display it on screen or do you want to have an xls or doc or pdf or... file ? I mean do-you want a kinf of 'catalog price list" that could be printed/emailed/... ? Sorry but... the "final goal" is not clear for me :( I prefer to clarify before proposing a possible answer ;o)

Author

Yes catalog pricelist if possible including both salesprice and costprice. On the right hand side menu of v6.1 there is in Sales/Products/Products and open the menu on the right side of the screen a button pricelist. There is a dropdownbox to choose the pricelist and prices for quantities (to be filled in) can be choosen..... I want to change the default parameters for this button...