This question has been flagged
16 Replies

I have a problem with decimal precision. I've seen a lot of posts about it on the net but I think it's for earlier version. I just want to specify 5 decimals in the product cost price.

Discard
Author

First, thanks for your help. But i didn't find the system configuration.

Author

Is there a tools to instal or is it build in the web client ?

Hi,

I have the same problem, so the answer really interests me :)

Regards,

Settings option in system.

Best Answer

Hello everyone,

This is old question but this configuration works for me:
http://netjunky.net/change-odoo-decimal-precision-configuration/

Kind regards,

Igor

Discard
Best Answer

image description

I attached an image:

First go to

Settings -> Users -> Select user and under access rights tab check technical features

Reload page (F5)

Go To

Settings -> Database Structure -> Decimal Accuracy

You must restart the server for changes to take effect. In Windows, go to Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services. Find OpenERP in the list. Stop then Start the service.

Discard

Hi, we have found a problem in this regard. The thing is that changing the number of digits in the "Product Price" not only changes the digits in "Sale Price" but also in "Cost Price". Is there any way to handle these two concepts (Sales Price / Cost Price) separately?

Not from configuration but using customization you can do that.

Thanks it worked for me!

Best Answer

hi how can i change in pos since it show me 3 decimal but the third number is 0 always?

example in the products 2.253 in the point of sale it shows me 2.250

thanks in advance.

Discard

i try all above and change the value Product Decimal 4 still in point of sale show me 2.250 instead of 2.253

thanks to mr Ahmad the answer worked in my pos

change your Account precision to 4 "you already did that"
change your default company currency Rounding Factor to 0.0001, You can find it under Settings ->Configuration ->Accounting ->Options, Default company currency.
on the file /addons/point_of_sale/static/src/js, open the widget_base.js and make these changes:
    line 25 

this.currency = {symbol: '$', position: 'after', rounding: 0.0001}; // change the 0.01 to 0.0001
    line 32 

amount = Math.round(amount*10000)/10000; // change 100 to 10000
Best Answer

Go to menu Settings / Technical / Database Structure / Decimal Accuracy , open Product Price and change the field Digits to your needs.

If you can't see this menu then install module decimal_precision.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello in system configuration, Database estructure menu you will get each decimal precision option. Product Decimal precision is what you need to set.

Regards,

Discard

i set all to 4 same thing 2.250

Best Answer

I just updated all these, form shows without decimal point. But when i take a print out of the same form it shows decimal point. Any solution for this,Mustufa Rangwala?

Discard