This question has been flagged
3 Replies

All our salesmen are in only one sales team. Can I set "sales team" automatically when a salesman is set? This is for sale order and opportunity object.

edit:

I created sales team "default/interne" and "default/externe"

• salesmen A, B, C and D are in "default/interne" team
  • salesmen E and F are in "default/interne" team

When I set any salesman to a quotation/sale order/lead/opportunity th salesteam field is not set automatically. Is it a bug?

Cordialement.

Discard
Best Answer

I figured this out. If you export "Contacts >> Customers" data and include "Sales Team/Channel" field (which would be FALSE), and then put the "External ID" of the actual Sales Team/Channel which you can obtain from exporting "Sales module >> Sales Team/Channel" data, and then importing it back into the Contacts module, the next time you create a sales quotation/order, once you pick the customer, the Sales Channel/Team will automatically adjust as specified in the database/import.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Denis,

In Sales Configuration-> Sales Teams, you can define your Sales Teams and you can add the member who all are the part of your Sales Team. Then automatically on selecting sales man, sales team will automatically be fetched.

Hope this answers your query.

Shruti
OpenERP Consultant @OpenERP4You
www.openerp4you.in
sales@openerp4you.in

Discard
Author

this isn't working. I have an opportunity link to a salesman "A" but the sales team field is still blank. Of course salesman "A" is in sales team "1".