Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to automatically set sales team if salesman is set?

By
Bonnet Denis
on 6/21/13, 11:17 AM 2,347 views

All our salesmen are in only one sales team. Can I set "sales team" automatically when a salesman is set? This is for sale order and opportunity object.

edit:

I created sales team "default/interne" and "default/externe"

• salesmen A, B, C and D are in "default/interne" team
  • salesmen E and F are in "default/interne" team

When I set any salesman to a quotation/sale order/lead/opportunity th salesteam field is not set automatically. Is it a bug?

Cordialement.

OpenERP4You
On 6/22/13, 4:23 AM

Hello Denis,

In Sales Configuration-> Sales Teams, you can define your Sales Teams and you can add the member who all are the part of your Sales Team. Then automatically on selecting sales man, sales team will automatically be fetched.

Hope this answers your query.

Shruti
OpenERP Consultant @OpenERP4You
www.openerp4you.in
sales@openerp4you.in

this isn't working. I have an opportunity link to a salesman "A" but the sales team field is still blank. Of course salesman "A" is in sales team "1".

Bonnet Denis
on 6/24/13, 5:33 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/21/13, 11:17 AM
Seen: 2347 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM