Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add the kanban contact from partner.form in sale.order.form with XML ?

Fabien M
on 5/25/16, 10:54 AM 292 views

I would like to insert a kanban in my sale order, I'll try to explain clearly :

In Partner.form, there is a useful kanban which permit to define the contacts of a client. It displays automatically the mail, the phone number.

This feature is the one I want to insert in my sale.order.form ; In the string class "Other informations", I created a field where I can select the "associated contact". My goal is to display automatically the mail and the phone of the contact, and I guess a kanban like in partner.form can works.

How is it possible to insert this kanban in the sale.order_document Qweb view ? Or how to reach my goal with an alternative solution ?

Feel free to ask me if you need more special details to help me, thank you !

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/25/16, 10:54 AM
Seen: 292 times
Last updated: 6/10/16, 6:41 AM