I've added the field 'phase_id' into the project.task.tree view and was able to see Project Phase column in the Task List View, but the column is completely empty. I've made sure all tasks have a project phase defined already (when at least one task do not have a project phase defined, then it'll prompt an error).
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 7/24/13, 2:00 PM|
|Seen: 1972 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|