Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add Project Phase column in Task List View?

By
James Pham
on 7/24/13, 2:00 PM 1,973 views

I've added the field 'phase_id' into the project.task.tree view and was able to see Project Phase column in the Task List View, but the column is completely empty. I've made sure all tasks have a project phase defined already (when at least one task do not have a project phase defined, then it'll prompt an error).

Can you explain the code? py, and xml and the result error code?

klacus
on 2/16/14, 10:59 PM
Karthik
On 2/16/14, 9:59 PM

I have the same requirement. If anyone knows the answer, please share it here

Alain Ivars
On 7/25/13, 6:04 AM

sorry I misunderstand your question and I want answer to fast, I think about your problem and if I have the answer I will give you it :)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/24/13, 2:00 PM
Seen: 1973 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM