Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add new argument or parameter in _applicable method of class account_tax of account module??

By
Deepak nayak
on 8/12/13, 12:11 PM 463 views

I know that in openerp taxes are calculating on the basis of unit price and its quantity but i want it to calculate on unit price ,its quantity and one more parameter (such as shipping cost ).How can i achieve that. I go through the methods of account module and come to know that _applicable function is the base function to calculate tax.

Can some one tell me how to override this function and add a new parameter like shipping_cost in it. ThankYou in advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/12/13, 12:11 PM
Seen: 463 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM