Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add multiple choice dialog on invoice Validate?

By
Drajver Gajd
on 8/10/13, 11:39 AM 1,098 views

I am trying to make OpenERP work with fiscal printer and I need to write to a variable <invoice.name> value of 'cash', 'cheque' or 'no-receipt' when the 'Validate' button is pressed.

What I need is to call a menu with drop down list with those three options. Similar to using 'Refund' which then offers options for 'cancel_invoice', 'draft_invoice', ...

I will then manipulate with code using <invoice.name> variable.

Additionally, if I could place check box at that dialog with some text 'Add predefined notice to invoice' it would be awesome :)

Thanks guys, I just love OpenERP.

Did you manage to solve it? What model cash registerd do you use? BR Matt

Igor Stepaovich
on 9/29/14, 11:57 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/10/13, 11:39 AM
Seen: 1098 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM