This question has been flagged
1 Reply

i have an aeroo report and want to add filter on it using a wizard

how can i do it?

ex.

on hr.employee model i want to filter employees dependes on city or department to prent the aeroo report dependes on that.

Discard
Best Answer

You can achieve filter on report by two ways:

(1) Make a filter on Employee many2many in wizard and send them to the report.

(2) You can filter employee in wizard py file using search method and send them to the report.

(3) You can filter employee in Parse py file using search method and print them on report.

Discard
Author

i already use the first method and want to send it to my report ... i read about " data " variable in aeroo site but still can't use ... could u help me?

The wizard is same as you print report in OpenOffice. You just need to specify necessary information in your ods or odt files.

Author

ok i already did and just want to send it to my file do u know how?

The rest is simple by writing python://for each="o in objects" in a cell by hyperlink in your ods file you will access your current form records in browse object manner like o.name,o.amount etc.

hello Keyur can u please guide on how to print value of a field in search view to a report? basically date range fields.

Sorry Evon I didn't get you. There are many reports based on wizard in openerp modules.

I am asking that if we have two date range fields only in search view then can we print its value in the reports too? check http://help.openerp.com/question/28218/how-to-use-data-of-a-date-range-from-search-view-in-my-openoffice-report/