Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to add a printed report in Odoo 8 using odoo saas?

Luis Miguel Sarabia Quiroz
on 12/1/14, 10:34 AM 1,537 views

I have been able to customize a report in odoo 8 using the odoo saas.

Now I am trying to add a new printed report for invoices. I have created the Report and the views related for the reports using the menu settings/reports. Any clue on how can I make that this new report appears in the Invoices dropdown list?}

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot to everybody! Leen, I followed the tuttorial you sent, it worked perfectly. Thanks a lot!

Luis Miguel Sarabia Quiroz
on 12/1/14, 12:30 PM
Leen Sonneveld
On 12/27/14, 1:22 PM

The step-by-step procedure how to add a custom qweb-report in the saas-version is perfecty descibed at

Juan José Scarafía
On 12/1/14, 12:13 PM

Hi Luis Miguel,

You can use the Aeroo Reports module, the you create the reports for your documents and attach the files where the documents have to be printed.

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Jérémy Kersten (jke)

--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--
| 3 2 5
Jodoigne, Belgium
--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--

Jérémy is a member of the core R&D team since september 2013. He developed several projects for OpenERP version 8 including the eCommerce, the Google Calendar synchronization and the new product variants/configurator. Now, he manages Odoo website and themes for saas.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
On 12/1/14, 3:46 PM

Hello Luis,

You can do it from the menu Report (Model ir.actions.report.xml) click on dropdown "Print" and there you will see an option to "Add Print Buttons"...

Behind this button, that will create an ir_values with client_print_multi... (More info here : https://github.com/odoo/odoo/blob/8.0/addons/report_webkit/wizard/report_webkit_actions.py#L84)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/1/14, 10:34 AM
Seen: 1537 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM