This question has been flagged
4 Replies

i have installed odoo community + downloaded the enterprise version that I bought.I have put the odoo enterprise folder next to the odoo community folder and startup with :

odoo/odoo-bin --addons-path=./odoo-10.0-e-20161005/odoo/addons,odoo/addons

In the dashboard I see "Odoo 10.0+e (Community editie)". If I don't add the enterprise addons location I get Odoo 10.0 (without the e).

Can somebody tell me how to get the view as in the online version and how to access odoo studio ?

Discard
Best Answer

The Enterprise addons need to be FIRST in the order of your addons-path.  Is that the case?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi there, I had the same problem but with a fresh installation. At first I installed community edition and create a Odoo Database, after that, I downloaded enterprise files and start odoo including enterprise folder in --addons-path, but I got community GUI or theme. 

I noticed that GUI has to do with the edition you created it.

Solution (for me), create the database once you have downloaded enterprise files and have started odoo including enterprise addons, you will get new interface in fresh database.

But if you have data on community edition and want to upgrade to enterprise, I understand you have to hire Odoo consulting services.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Yes, the bold part are the enterprise addons

odoo/odoo-bin --addons-path=./odoo-10.0-e-20161005/odoo/addons,odoo/addons

PROBLEM SOLVED in the meanwhile.

Is way on the ODOO website the following :

The Enterprise git repository does not contain the full Odoo source code. You need to clone both the Community and Enterprise repository to have a working Odoo installation. The Download page contains the entire source code but is not updateable as easily.

The download, which I had to do since only partner can clone the enterprise source via git, includes the entire source.

I did a clean install of this, but no odoo-bin was found. By copying this from my previous installation, I got it up and running. New DB is in the Enterprise view.

Discard
Author

Sysyem is Mac OSX SERVER (El Capitan)