This question has been flagged
1 Reply

i have a problem ...i want to make the creater and the attendees see meeting and only the creater who can Edit and delete this meeting then i used this steps to do that

1- Settings >> security >> Record Rule

2- create new record rule on Meeting Object and the domain is

['|',('partner_ids','in',user.partner_id.id),('user_id','=',user.id)]

and this solved my first problem and creater and attendees only who can see the meeting.

But all can edit it i do my best to know how to limit attendees to edit this

thanks need help please

Discard
Best Answer

hey Elmasry

uncheck `Apply for write` field

in your rule don't include group

if you want use according to employee group then there already meeting object added in employee group , just edit meeting object permission , that's it

thanks

Discard
Author

hey Sandeep logicaly i should uncheck 'Apply for Write' field and i did it and did what u said and no result i want to prevent attendees to edit or delete meetings... just creater who can do

ok create a group , and then include this group to your rule

Author

i incude Human Resource /Employee to the group cause i want to applay it to the employees in the company and still no action more all can Edit ... thanks to follow with me and try to help and how we can find the solution

ok then forget about rule , just go to emplyee group from settings/groups and open employee group and see there is already meeting object added in Access Rights TAB just edit that's permission .. then see it's done

Author

could u tell me it's name plz

Human Resources / Employee

Author

i mean the Access Right name i know the Group you mean do u mean this access right

crm.meeting_allll

Author

it is already read only no other permission and still can write and delete and create

Author

it is worked. but the problem still... i want to modify according to the creater and the creater is already amployee so if i use this access right on Employee group or any other all the members will be able to edit ... and when i use record rule with a domin it doesn't work. hope to find solution