Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Flow for the Point of Sale in OpenERP is like,
- Select products from Point of Sale,
- Select your payment method i.e. (cash, bank, etc..)
- Validate Order so it will generate POS Order in the backend.
- There will be POS Order menu.
- Now you can close POS Interface or you can check from another TAB/Browser that POS Order for your products has been created.
- From this order, you can do process for invoices and can select customer from here also.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
There is a project on kickstarter to fund these improvements, including the documentation: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/opensource-your-shop
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/24/13, 7:08 AM|
|Seen: 3026 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|