Flow for the Point of Sale in OpenERP is like,
- Select products from Point of Sale,
- Select your payment method i.e. (cash, bank, etc..)
- Validate Order so it will generate POS Order in the backend.
- There will be POS Order menu.
- Now you can close POS Interface or you can check from another TAB/Browser that POS Order for your products has been created.
- From this order, you can do process for invoices and can select customer from here also.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
There is a project on kickstarter to fund these improvements, including the documentation: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/opensource-your-shop
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/24/13, 7:08 AM|
|Seen: 2453 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|