This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello

i'm using an addon to validate the VAT of my country. A goverment page have the validation and if it's true, send information of the company .

The structure is a xml like this: http://www.sunat.gob.pe/w/wapS01Alias?ruc=20100070970 . 
So how i can read this service and update the information when the user write the VAT.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

This is a bit broad. It would all depend on the accessability of your government's page. If it accepts a form of SOAP, you might want to look into python's excellent soap library "suds". 

Also check if your government wishes some form of sign-up and/or credentials for making these requests (which I can imagine). 

Next, create a wizard or button of some sort that creates a connection to the server using the given credentials and the VAT filled in.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello Ludo

Thanks for the steps. I have clear this. I'm think that odoo have libraries or classes to make it. The government's page don't need credentials.

I could  change the question: does have odoo libraries to consume data from a web services?

Discard