Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How i can order partner by country?

on 11/8/13, 10:02 AM 682 views

Hello everybody,

I want to order partner list by country but when i click on the top of the column OpenERP do nothing and don't order partners.

There is something i miss? A method to redefine?

Thanks for your help.

Daniel Reis

--Daniel Reis--
| 6 7 9
Lisbon, Portugal
--Daniel Reis--

Author of the "Odoo Development Essentials" book.

Applications Manager at Securitas Portugal

Github: https://github.com/dreispt

Twitter; @reis_pt

Daniel Reis
On 11/10/13, 6:05 AM

Funny, the online demo doesn't have a "Country" column on the Customers List view. Better than ordering, you can try grouping by country: open the filter box options (down arrow), an on the right hand side you have the option "Group by" -> "Country".

Thanks for the tip. But our client really want to order by country with a column in partner view. How i can do that?

on 11/12/13, 4:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 11/8/13, 10:02 AM
Seen: 682 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM