This question has been flagged
2 Replies

My company has a requirement to track serial numbers of each product that we sell. We purchase our products from a supplier who packs 50 units of each product into a carton. On the packing slip that we receive from our supplier, the sequential range of serial numbers for products contained in each carton is stated. Usually, sell product in the same cartons of 50 as we purchase them, and we need to track the serial numbers. The other attribute that we would be able to assign on the basis of a carton is the expiration date for each product.

How does one enter this information into openerp? Specifically, is it possible to record in openerp receiving product in cartons, be able to number the cartons and enter a sequential range of serial numbers for products contained in each carton. Similarly, how does one sell a carton of products and enter the serial number not individually but as a range?

Discard

I also need that, please help!

Best Answer

There isn't a way to do this out of the box, or with any community modules I am aware of.   It would be possible via customization.

Discard
Best Answer

There isn't a way to do this out of the box, or with any community modules I am aware of.   It would be possible via customization.

Discard