Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
1. Activate Developer Mode:
2. Settings --> Technical --> Database Structure --> Models
3. Search for account.account.tag:
4. Open it, scroll to the bottom and click CREATE A MENU.
5. Name the menu and give it a parent:
6. Refresh your browser (F5).
7. Accounting --> Configuration --> Account Tag - to list, create and delete tags (select and chose DELETE from the ACTION menu if they are no longer associated with an account).
8. To customize this view to show ID, from the bottom of the screen select View and Edit Tree View:
9. Revisit the menu, and you will now see:
10. To see the XML ID of each tag, click a line to open the tag in Form View. From here you can EDIT and rename the Tag.
11. From the View menu at the bottom, select View Metadata to see the XML ID of the Tag. Note that Tags entered via the User Interface won't have XML ID's until they have been exported.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/5/16, 7:44 PM|
|Seen: 551 times|
|Last updated: 10/5/16, 7:54 PM|