Odoo Help

How do i setup automated actions

Mr Rhys Park
on 2/10/13, 4:46 PM 3,559 views

Im new to Openerp and just getting my head round it. How do i configure an automated task to send the customer an order template when the order is created?

On 2/10/13, 5:26 PM

Are you using OpenERP 7? If so there is a "Send by email" button on the sales order that emails it to the customer when clicked

sorry, I should be a bit more specific. I want to configure an automatic email event in the background when a quote is changed from sent to order confirmed. This would be like an automatic order confirmation email ...

Mr Rhys Park
on 2/10/13, 5:45 PM

You should edit your question to better reflect what you need.

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 2/11/13, 4:11 AM

Anybody point me to the documentation for v7 with automated actions?

Mr Rhys Park
on 2/11/13, 9:08 AM

OpenERP how to send Auto Remainder Based on this requirement For Example Insurance Renewal Data maintained in the screen Renewal Date Before one day Auto Remainder to the customer.

on 6/7/13, 5:14 AM
Mr Rhys Park
On 2/12/13, 9:17 PM

Well it seems this was of help H T T P //doc.openerp.com/v6.1/developer/06_actions.html

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/10/13, 4:46 PM
Seen: 3559 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM