This question has been flagged
2 Replies

All of a sudden now Im getting 3 columns in my sales order forms which were not there before.

Section & Analytic Tags.

How do I remove these from my SO?

My current sale.order view looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xpath expr="//page[1]/field[@name='order_line']/tree/field[@name='price_unit']" position="after">
                      <field name="net_weight" sum="Net Weight"/>
                      <!--<field name="product_id" options="{'no_create': True}"/>-->
                </xpath>

and its inherited view is kinda big (sale.order.form.  It has of course the form section where string="Sales Order" and then a header, a sheet and a div.  Inside of those:

header: I believe is not relevant

div: is for the oe_chatter, also not relevant

sheet: has div for oe_button_box, div for oe_title, group with dates and payment terms and finally notebook which is where all the meat is.  Notebook has a form, a tree and then kanban and footer stuff.  Here the important sections are form and tree.

Here I can see the Section column = layout_category_id and the Analytic Tags column = analytic_tags_id.

Now before I go changing XML.  Is it possible I activated this while toggling checkboxes in the User Settings the other day, which I did tinker with.

Discard
Best Answer
Hi Marcio Valenzuela ,

<xpath expr = "// field [@ name = 'invoice_policy']" position = "attributes">
     <attribute name = "invisible">1</attribute>
</xpath>
Discard
Author

Thanks! I made changes to my OP and was wondering if you could take a look at it for me once more?

Best Answer

Hi,

Activate the developer mode, place the mouse hover the corresponding fields to get its technical name, once you get the technical name of the fields, click on the debugger button at the top right of the screen near logged in users name, click Edit: View form, and search for the technical name of the field inside the View architecture.

If it is found inside the view architecture, just see whether there is any user groups given for these field, if so the field might be get suddenly visible when you added the users to this group.

If it is not found in the view architecture, go to inherited views tab and open each of the inherited records and open it and do the same. Finally once you found it, check the external id of the record to understand from which module it get added.

Once you found this, if you need to remove it, you can inherit the original view, and give an attribute invisible=1.

Thanks

Discard