Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I get a message with activated credit limit?

By
my
on 2/17/13, 11:29 PM 1,387 views

I've done it, that the credit limit is taken into account when I want to confirm an order. How do I get a message when the limit for the order is not enough? A note such as eg. 'The credit limit is not enough.' would be helpful at this point.

Thanks for your help.

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp

--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--
| 6 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--

Guewen works at Camptocamp as an Odoo developer since 2010. He is the lead developer of the Odoo Connector framework and the Magento Connector. He is a delegate member of the OCA, a committer and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
On 2/18/13, 3:18 AM

You can use the community module sale_exceptions in the e-commerce-addons branch which allows to create rules on sales orders. When a rule is not validated (e.g. credit limit reached), a message prevents to confirm the order, only a sale manager can confirm the sale order.

I don't know if the module has already been ported to version 7.0, but it should be a matter of weeks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/17/13, 11:29 PM
Seen: 1387 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM