Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I export Partner Tags?

By
Lyn Borchert
on 6/20/14, 3:12 PM 945 views

When I'm creating Partner Tag I see the link to perform an import.  And after clicking that link I am told " If you need a sample importable file, you can use the export tool to generate one." But I can't seem to find where the "export tool" is for me to generate my sample..  Any ideas?

Eric
On 6/20/14, 4:27 PM

You have to check at least one line from the list, then you'll see a "More" button appear on the upper middle of the screen.  When you click the button then an option to export will appear

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/20/14, 3:12 PM
Seen: 945 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM