Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how do i download contacts from linkedin

By
andrew
on 12/3/13, 4:18 AM 992 views

I want to download my contacts from my linkedin account how can i did it?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 12/4/13, 2:45 AM

The purpose of the LinkedIn feature is not to allow you to download all your linkedin contacts from your linkedin account at once. The purpose is to allow you to search for a contact or a company and import it. If you import a company, you will import all the people that are part of this company and the structure will be reproduced in OpenERP (contacts within a company).
In order to use this feature:

• install the linkedin module (web_linkedin)
  • activate it in Settings > Configuration > Sales > Get contacts automatically from linkedIn and follow the specified steps
  • go to Sales > Sales > Customers
  • create a customer
  • click on the linkedin icon and search contacts or companies

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/3/13, 4:18 AM
Seen: 992 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM