Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
In setting under Accounting & Finance there is a setting:
Next invoice number SAJ/%(year)s/ 4
Is this the place to setup the invoice numbering? I need it to write 0001/SAJ/01/2013 (invoice number/SAJ/custom code/year)
Also in the printed invoice there should be the date with hours:min:sec (this is a legal requirement)
Is there anywhere documentation for customizing this fields?
To answer your first question:
- login as admin Go to Settings / Users
- Choose "admin" in the first column of user list
- switch to form view and click on "Edit"
- On tab "access rights" activate "Technical Features"
- Save & Click on the company logo to reload menus
- Go to menu Settings / Technical / Sequences & Identifiers / Sequences
- Choose "Account Default Sales Journal" and switch to form view
- Now you have to configure the sequence details to your example.
Configuration of sequence
Prefix: "" (empty)
Number Padding: 4
Increment number: 1
Next number: 1
Implementation: No gap
Your question "Also in the printed invoice there should be the date with hours:min:sec (this is a legal requirement)" should be probably separated in a new question.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/21/13, 5:01 PM|
|Seen: 3309 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|