Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I add spacing before a string of text? (Delivery conditions) [See image]

By
Laurens
on 2/27/13, 8:20 AM 4,065 views

I want to add spacing before a certain string of text, so it will appear in a more legible format.

As you see in this image below the string of text sticks to the left-hand border of the page. I want to align it with the similiar string of text above.

What I want

XXXXXXXX: YYYYYYYY
          ZZZZZZZZ

What I keep getting

XXXXXXXX: YYYYYYYY
ZZZZZZZZ

Could anyone please point me in the right direction to achieve this?

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I would very much appreciate your feedback.

Kind regards,

Laurens

Image Spacing Example

Which version of OpenERP do you have there, 5.0 or 6.0? And this is a RML report, right?

Camptocamp SA
on 2/27/13, 8:29 AM

I have OpenERP v6.0.1, and yes it is the default RML report from Sales Orders - with some adjustments in layout and etc.

Laurens
on 2/27/13, 9:41 AM
Alan Lord
On 3/24/13, 6:12 AM

I would use aeroo reports and create your templates in that. You could then easily put the field data you want in different table columns so it lines up.

I'm not a big fan of aeroo reports in OpenERP 7, but your solution is a viable one. I chose to go another way, but due to a lack of other decent suggestions - I'll mark yours as the answer.

Laurens
on 5/8/13, 7:55 AM
Zehel
On 3/13/13, 9:43 PM

use xml tags like " "

Acespritech

--Acespritech--
| 3 2 6
India
--Acespritech--

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

Acespritech
On 4/26/13, 5:40 AM

Hello !

In reports you can use HTML tags.
So i think "& n b s p;" (without space) should work.

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mail: info@acespritech.com
Blog: acespritechblog.wordpress.com

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/27/13, 8:20 AM
Seen: 4065 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM