This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I need to plan a project, so I created employees. I do not want them to become users, but I want to be able to plan them on the project.

Is that possible?

Discard
Best Answer

My advice is to keep it simple and do create Users for the employees, even if they are not supposed to use OpenERP. By default, they will have no password and will not be able to login.

But my guess is that sooner or later you will feel the need for them to actually use OpenERP, and then you will thank having decided to have Users for them in the first place.

Discard

Hi Daniel, If my project need 80 employees created by RH, I don't think that my administrator will be happy to have to create them as users.

Best Answer

Hello Eva,

You can not add employee as a members of project because members is a many2many field of "res.users". So you have to replace a field with many2many of "hr.employee".

Hope it works.

So if you are new to OpenERP then this posts will help you: OpenERP Beginners

Discard
Author

Thank you Serpent Consulting Services.

As I am starting with Openerp, I will take a note and make the changes when I understand who to replace fields in Openerp.

Best regards

Eva

Best Answer

Did you try to install Human Ressource module ? With this module you can add Employee and in project module there is already a link between the project and employees.

John, http://dipleo.fr

Discard