Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I add a user as a project member?

By
iyin
on 4/8/13, 11:39 AM 1,918 views

When I try to add a user as a project member I only see my user. How do I see and add other users that exist in the system? I am logged in with "project manager" privilege.

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp

--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--
| 4 5 8
Bronx, United States
--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--

Exploring OpenERP for business

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
On 4/8/13, 11:49 AM

create a new project, in the team tab, click the add button.

If nobody is showing up when you click add in the team tab, make sure you properly added another user to the system

I believe the users are properly added into the system because I can see them when logged in as an administrator. Any other ideas?

iyin
on 4/8/13, 12:05 PM

what do you see when you click the add button under team?

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
on 4/8/13, 12:26 PM

When I am logged in as User A (with Project Manager privileged), I only see User A when I click the add button under team. However when I am logged in as admin I can see all the users.

iyin
on 4/8/13, 12:52 PM

Hi Patently,

Please can you help?

iyin
on 4/9/13, 7:00 AM

Here's a screenshot of the error http://layer3.com.ng/OPENERP%20problem.jpg

iyin
on 4/9/13, 7:31 AM
iyin
On 4/9/13, 11:45 AM

I finally figured it out. The "portal" box under "Settings/Users/User/Access Rights/Others" was checked. As soon as I unchecked the box, I could see all other users.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/8/13, 11:39 AM
Seen: 1918 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM