This question has been flagged

Followers (mostly customers) are having some confusion when we add them as followers since they are unaware of how Odoo works and they don't realize that others are follower and are also receiving messages since they do not see them in the CC as they are used to.

So, I would like to add a list of the followers in the body of the email.  I have tried the following.

% for follower in object.message_follower_ids:

${follower.name} ${follower.email}

% endfor

However, I get an error.  When I investigate further, I noticed that the field "message_follwer_ids" is not available from the template. 

I am trying this from the Lead/Opportunity Model.  If I look at the model, is has 89 fields (Odoo V12). 

When I look in the template and try to find it from the Dynamic Placeholder Generator tab, I see that only 81 fields are available.

Can anyone explain why not all fields are exposed to the email template?  

Any help is appreciated.

Discard

Did you ever find a template based solution to this? I know there are some modules available, but it seems like this should be something we can template using out of the box Odoo features.

Author

@Cliff Unfortunately not. It still is confusing for some but we have not found a good way to show contacts who is on the "cc".