Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can the Pull Rule in warehouse make picking for sales order, Odoo v8 ?

By
Andre Leander
on 9/18/14, 12:24 AM 1,750 views

Hello guys.. Now I am developing Odoo v8 and I found big difference compared with v7. I am confused about flow from Sales Order to Delivery Order (Picking) when I confirm the order. I see that v8 using pull rule to make new picking. Any one can explain to me about the function flow or workflow from pull rule here? Thank u for your help..

Andre Leander
On 12/5/14, 6:58 AM

In New Warehouse Mangement System. Outgoing Picking or Stock Move triggered by procurement on destination location. Pull Rule or Procurement rule that assigned to Route will create procurement order according to product type and location. This procurement order generates stock move and confirms it to make stock picking.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/18/14, 12:24 AM
Seen: 1750 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM