Odoo Help

How can I update Currency rates in Odoo 9 Community? Can I update the table storing currency rates manually?

By
Michael Scorpio
on 6/1/16, 12:27 PM 829 views

Apparently the updating of currency rates is only available in Enterprise. Given that my business is multi-currency, I'm going to need to have the rates in Odoo. I can see the table "res_currency_rate" which would appear to be for this purpose. My question is; what are the semantics of the columns in this table?

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 6/2/16, 1:01 AM

You have to update currency rate manually. The table describe currency rate on different time.

My question is; what are the semantics of the columns in this table?

Michael Scorpio
on 6/2/16, 8:06 AM
Keenmeng Lew
On 8/28/16, 11:25 PM

You can follow this path - Accounting - Configuration - Multi Currencies - Currencies.  From here, you can activate the currency you want to use and maintain its rates.

KM

axatech01@gmail.com
On 8/28/16, 7:21 PM

You can use the Currency Rate Update module, get it from the App menu on your community edition or download it here https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/currency_rate_update/

There are some minor bugs on the modules, some of them might not apply to you. 

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/1/16, 12:27 PM
Seen: 829 times
Last updated: 8/28/16, 11:25 PM