Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I spread production lots in OpenERP 7?

By
Daniel Kleine-Albers
on 11/18/13, 2:16 AM 966 views

I'm trying to track the assembly of products, i.e. which components (serial numbers) have been built into a finished product. I found that the product_serial module does a great deal on it.

However, I still have a small problem - say, I want to produce 10 pieces. To ensure traceability I would have to create 10 separate manufacturing orders. Is there a way to create these automatically, e.g. by creating a MO with 10 pieces and then split it up in 10 separate ones?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/18/13, 2:16 AM
Seen: 966 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM