Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I solve this issue, I want to print the order before it's paid using "Bill" button, nothing happens. by 'pos_restaurant' module?

By
Odoo
on 8/19/15, 2:01 AM 844 views

Hi All,

How to solve this issue .For Working with pos_restaurant module ,is it require  a POS box? Is it possible to print with a normal printer

Anybody explain which of the steps are required to acheive this task ..need a help...

https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/5211

Hengky Zhang
On 9/13/15, 11:27 PM

if you using pos printer you need to install hw_proxy modeule and add the ip address of the printer

otherwise you can print directly it will print as pdf file

Ridwan Nurwahid
On 6/12/16, 9:47 PM

Dear Mas Hengky,

POS receipt can print directly after validate button is clicked.

But if I want to print the order before it's paid using click on "Bill" button in POS interface which has POS Restaurant installed, same like Dep, nothings happen.

How to make bill button can print receipt like validate button on POS?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/19/15, 2:01 AM
Seen: 844 times
Last updated: 6/12/16, 9:47 PM