Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i see Order settlement in openerp?

on 8/25/14, 3:01 AM 331 views

I want to see profit or loss to a sales order. For example i have an order of total rs 1200 with delivery charges of 200, i have prepared invoice for rs 1200 and customer paid me. But while i am delivering products, the delivery charge would be more what i have expected let us say delivery charges rs 400.  Where i have to mention this extra rs 200. Where can i see wether i got profit or loss to this sales order?.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/25/14, 3:01 AM
Seen: 331 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM